- Fellowship in Lower Extremity Reconstruction – Scripps Clinic (La Jolla, CA)
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery – Madigan Army Medical Center (Tacoma, WA)
- M.D. – University of Texas Medical School (Houston, TX), inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- B.A. – Baylor University (Waco, TX)
- Board Certified in Orthopedics
- Society of Military Orthopedic Surgeons (Member)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (Fellow)
11960 E. Lioness Way
Parker, CO 80134
Dr. Harold Hunt was born and raised in northeast Texas. He attended Baylor University where he graduated cum laude earning a bachelor of arts in telecommunications with a minor in chemistry. Dr Hunt subsequently attended the University of Texas Medical School in Houston where he was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha honor society graduating in the top 5% of his class. He then headed to the northwest where he completed his orthopedic surgery training at Madigan Army Medical Center in Tacoma, Washington graduating in 2003.
As part of Dr. Hunt’s 11 years of military service, he served honorably as an orthopedic surgeon at Fort Lewis, Washington and in both Würzburg and Landstuhl, Germany. During his overseas tour, he was deployed to Kosovo and Mosul, Iraq in support of combat troops where he treated hundreds of wounded American soldiers, as well as, Iraqi soldiers and civilians.