11960 E. Lioness Way, Suite 260
Parker, CO 80134
Dr. Swann specializes in hip and knee preservation and reconstruction and has advanced expertise with numerous types of minimally invasive and non-invasive procedures. Dr. Swann is a Baylor university graduate, and received his masters and medical degrees from Tulane. He spent his orthopedic surgery residency at The Mayo Clinic and did a fellowship at the University of Utah.
Each year, Dr. Swann participates in Operation Walk, a mission to provide free surgeries to third-world countries. Teams of volunteer surgeons, nurses and scrub technicians come together to provide free joint replacement surgeries for those in need and teach the country’s local medical staff how to perform them. Dr. Swann’s other hobbies include cooking, golf, skiing, boating and hunting.
- Hip arthroscopy for femoral acetabular impingement (FAI) and abductor dysfunction
- Open surgical dislocation for treatment of Perthes and SCFE
- Core-decompression for AVN
- Minimally-invasive periacetabular osteotomies (PAO) for dysplasia
- Hip and knee arthroplasty, including direct anterior hip arthroplasty with a bikini incision, direct anterior hip resurfacing, partial knee arthroplasty, and revision arthroplasty of the hip and knee.
- Hip preservation and adult reconstruction